New Photo Archeive

Monday, November 16, 2009

Mr. Sokchea SAING offered the Attitude Forum to Slum Building Blog and Boeung Kak Lake Students


The Attitude Forum for Slum Building Block & Boeung Kak Lake students


On September 10th and 11th, 2009, the Attitude Centre for Education conducted the Attitude Forum for 27 participants who came from different NGOs. They came from Aziza, Lakeside and PAD.

On the first day of training, our trainer, Sokchea SAING guided our participants to understanding of the Attitude Forum Stream. “We are very pleased to receive donations for the Attitude Forum curriculum big panu (picture) from the shop printer,” said Sokchea.

For the first speech by the trainer, there were two organizations that came from the slum area. They are our good friends. We have worked a few years with them. They are the point of our mission. Some of them in this organization are high school students who haven’t graduated, and others are studying at university and have no job.

In these two days, what did they want from our forum? What did they bring to the forum? Panha said, “I am bringing a big problem to the forum. I am a second-year student at university. I am facing the problem of not having money to support my studying. I can go to school because I had a job at Cambosix Company. Because Cambosix was stopped by the government, I had no job. It was offered for my study. My school will reopen in October. Thus, I do not have any money. What can I do to get a job?”

Panha asked about Sokchea’s experience because Panha wanted to know how Sokchea became a successful person. Sokchea said, “We have two ears but only one mouth. Why? How many people know themselves? How many people change their habits to change their life?” “We have a saying that is ‘Hands touch the sky, feet stand on the earth, but rarely value their job.’ I became a success because I always place high value on my work,” Sokchea added.

Pisey said, “I am studying at a beauty salon but it is not what I want. I really want to study information technology.” Pisey did not value her work. Her work won’t improve because she doesn’t love it. The trainer said, “If you want to be a successful and useful person, you have to be sure about what you are doing now. Help yourself first. I choose my staff to work in ACE because I saw that she did very good job with cleaning. It’s not just a small thing but can effect your life and future.”

After giving them advice in the Attitude Centre for Education, our trainer Sokchea encouraged them to seek happiness and forgiveness as vital tools for them to communicate better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You re, I guess , probably very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct companion utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://ovocumicy.lookseekpages.com/pejaly.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to become rich

Anonymous said...

Hook 7535352
[b]icq 7535352[/b][b][/b]
[i]icq 7535352[/i]
search icq 7535352?
fuck off =)