New Photo Archeive

Friday, February 22, 2008

Life is Struggle
My name is Sok Eang, I study at Build Bright University in Phnom Penh now. I also study English and Leadership for two courses: Leadership in action and Management Leadership at AZIZA SCHOOL with a wonder, what is leadership? How can we become a good leader?

During I was taking leadership class at AZIZA SCHOOL for a while, I became to know and understand of life, how to live, how to struggle in life, leader’s operating and future and future goals very clearly. Before my life seems like living in a dark place because I didn’t take a leadership class. I don’t have goal and plan for the life, beside live one day and think one day, for I lost my parents whom loves me, now I am an orphan with three of my brothers and sisters . After I lived with one of my brothers who already married and my sister lives with her friend. She is a seamstress. The life living with sister in law is not easy, it hard to get a long well and have a good communication. Sometimes the tear is falling down from my face because of the unexpected or nasty words from her, so I sometimes eat food and sleep outside with my friends’ house. At that time my life wasn’t bright and no hope to continue to live in the future. In that situation, I lost my brave, didn’t think of the future life, this is the reason that makes me almost failed in discorragement to live and study is worse, wasted a lot of times in the passed years. But there are many things have been changed now, after I study leadership class, the lessons made me understand clearly about life, management , the life is going better. I started to think that life is struggle; work hard and patience so will complete the goals of life in the future. The real future is waiting who believe in his/her selves and brave, if we want to reach our goals.

My struggle was happened, when I caught new thing in life and social through learning and supporting from AZIZA SCHOOL and all friends those who worked with me. I started to work in school and outside of school. Now I can earn money by myself for helping of my study and some expenses for my brother.

Last of all, I would like to give a deep thanks to Drew and teacher, Sokchea SAING that taught me and friends at AZIZA SCHOOL and wish you happiness and successful in life.


By Sok Eang

No comments: